Traie Fogog opened in August 1896. The name is Manx for Periwinkle Bay. They lay at the bottom of a steep stairwell leading from the headland to the bottom of the cliff. It was built with a retaining wall, meaning the pool was filled up at high tide.
They closed in the 1950’s after the cliffs began eroding, making them unsafe. Today all that remains is the outer wall of the pool, which still fills with water with the tide, along with small remains of the changing rooms.